How does your business score when it comes to online marketing?
If you’re like most small business owners you’ll be doing great in some areas and downright poor in others.
Don’t start 2016 without knowing where you stand online. Get informed on important factors that help (or hurt) your business on the Internet. Our detailed report (complete list below) covers website rankings, social media, directory listings, reviews, and more!
Here’s a peak at what’s inside your customized 15 Point Online Checkup:
- Social Media Sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare)
- Organic and Local Search Rankings
- Google+ Local Listing Score
- Competitor Ranking Analysis
- Top Directory Listing Status
- Citation Consistency
- Review Ratings
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Rating
- On-Page SEO Score
- Off-Page SEO Score
- Site Authority Score
- Content & Link Status
- Indexing and Site Map Status
- Analysis of Your Top 20 Website Pages
- Page Title and Meta Description Keyword Use
Not sure what half this stuff is?
Don’t worry the checkup comes with clear explanations, easy to read tables, and suggestions for improving scores.
Already have a web guy or marketing gal that handles this for you?
Great! But it never hurts to see how they are performing! Think of this report as a nanny cam for the online world!
Don’t get left behind by the competition. Request your online marketing checkup before 2016 runs out!
Available for just $99.00 (Regularly $129) – Invoice Will Be Sent With The Checkup Report – Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!