You know you need to market your business online but where do you start?
The time, cost, and sheer volume of information can be overwhelming – paralyzing even!
Exposure One has teamed up with the Clermont Small Business Mastermind Group to help! Our two-hour class will empower you with a step-by-step action plan to dominate your local market – without wasting your time or draining your bank account.
Get Found Online – Your 10 Step Action Plan for Growing a Business Online
Taught by Tracy Z of Exposure One Marketing
Tuesday July 23, 6:00pm-8:00 pm
Gabby’s Gem of the Hills Banquet Facility
699 South Highway 27 , Clermont, FL 34711
Cost is $97.00
This ready to implement training includes:
- The 3 Traffic Sources You Can’t Ignore
- Is Your Website Working For or Against You? Gain control and avoid the 5 most common website mistakes.
- What’s Your Online Health? It’s time for a Comprehensive Website Checkup! Receive a 15 page report customized to your website and industry keywords with specific search engine optimization (SEO) recommendations (a $99 value).
- The Top 20 Directory Listings Replacing the Phone Book – How to claim your free listings and stop paying for yellow page ads.
- Creating a Content Marketing Plan to Dominate Local Search
- Developing a List of Hungry Buyers With Email Marketing
- What is PPC and Do I Need It?
- It’s Time to Get Mobile – Smartphones will overtake the computer in popularity by 2014. Learn how to tap into the growing mobile market.
- Claim and Optimize Your Google+ Local Page For Business – 97% of consumers search for local businesses online and this free tool will literally put you on the map!
- Identify the Social Media Platforms That Work For Your Business – Where to focus and how to get the most out of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
About the Instructor
Tracy Z has been harnessing the power of the Internet since 1997 when she first started marketing her own small business online. Tired of spending thousands of dollars in direct mail and print ads she developed a system that delivers results, saves time, and reduces overhead.
She now helps other business owners grow online through Exposure One, an Internet marketing company providing affordable web design, local SEO, and social media management.
Awarded the most comprehensive social media promotion by South Lake Chamber of Commerce and recognized by LinkedIn as one the top 10% most viewed profiles, Tracy shares her passion for online marketing that delivers results!